Brief Background : Branding MNS Attorneys
Vanilla was commissioned in 2013 and develop a differentiated brand for MNS Attorneys which spanned a period of 2 years. The Scope of Work included the following:-
- Co-ordination and leading Service Quality Workshops
- Development of Action Plans for Growth
- Development of a Brand Footprint differentiating MNS in the legal industry
Corporate Photography to showcase the building, individual staff members and team.
Building reception revamp & signage applications (parking signage, door decals, directional signage, vehicle branding
Branding MNS Attorneys
Vanilla developed and produced the following creative elements:-
Creative Campaign & Production
- Print ads and Billboards
- Radio Campaign
- Leaflets & Audio Visual for Government Law Conference
- Website Revamp and Social Media Management
- Audio Visuals (AV’s) clips
- Joy of Jazz branded collateral (digital banners, billboards on 5th Street Sandton, Streetpole ads, press ads, interviews
- Pull-Up banners
- T-Shirts, coasters, water labels, drawstring bags
- Gazebo, POP Ups and Sharkfins
- Co-ordination and management of Construction & Procurement Seminars
- Participation, invites and supply of branded collateral for the 2014 Joy of Jazz at Sandton Convention Centre
Media Planning & Booking
- Media Planning, Co-ordination, negotiation, booking and implementation of all billboards, press and radio advertising.
- Project Management of interviews, photographers and journalists for JOJ editorial.
- Co-ordination and management of 2014 MNS 702 Walk Talk event [Emailer invites, branding of area, branded collateral, entries, luncheon, hosting]
- Co-ordination and management of MNS Team painting 2014 Emmarentia Salvation Army home.
Branding of Gifts, Emailers
- Co-ordination of MOM Seboni feeding scheme co-ordination and orphans Christmas lunch
- Purchase and supply of Orphans Hampers